From Nosh My Way
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 10 oz. package frozen spinach, thawed, and drained
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, spinach, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and 1/8 cup of the breadcrumbs. Use your hands to mix it all together
- Place remaining breadcrumbs in a bowl. Shape meatballs using a cookie scoop or your hands, and roll each one in breadcrumbs. Place on a slightly coated cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the meatballs are cooked through and nicely browned on the outside.