Yesterday I received my first Birchbox…. and then today I received another one. I’m not sure why I got two, but the second box is a lot better than the first one.
- 2 Ursa Major Super Natural facial wipes
- 1 tube Marcelle CITY Tinted Cream SPF 25
- 1 Oribe Dry Texturing Spray
- N4 Super Comb Prep and Protect
- 2 Stilla Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina, and Perla (one of these was a bonus item)
I tried one of the Ursa Major facial wipes and its like a bad-smelling wet-nap you’d get at a restaurant. Not impressed and my face doesn’t feel any better, but it does smell funky.
The Stilla liquid lipsticks go on nicely, but I’m not crazy about the colors. They’re both the nude matte colors that are so in right now, but they’re just not colors I actually use.
So that sums up box #1…. and then today a second box came from Birchbox. Why they sent me two boxes I don’t know, but here’s Box #2.
Box #2 contains the following:
- Beauty Protector Protect & Oil
- Lollia by Margot Elena In Love perfume sample
- MAC Cosmetics In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara
- Marcelle New age 8 in 1 Power Serum
- Pixi by Petra LipLift Max in Honey Sheen
The perfume smells pretty nice. I’m really picky about my scents, but I like this one. I’m wearing it now and I might even buy the full-sized one if its long-lasting.
The lip product is a bit closer to a shade I will actually wear, and I use tons of mascara, so those are okay. The hair oil I’ll try the next time I wash it, but it looks like something I can actually use.
So there’s my first Birchbox reviews!