I ended up with a 29 gallon instead of a 20 long- same footprint but a bit taller. Lola still hates the guppies but not as aggressively now that there’s a lot more space. I did lose one (never did see the body) but the other two are doing well. I’ve also added 8 zebra danios and 6 black tetras. There’s also a black mystery snail and a gold inca snail. I’ve added more plants too which I hope take off and grow like mad. I might add a bristlenose pleco if I can find one but that should be about it.
I destashed and donated 4 bags of craft supplies, finished crafts, and books, plus the two small acrylic tanks and all their accessories. That let me free up quite a bit of space so I could clean up a bit more. I have a few boxes to break down and take out still, plus a comic book box that housed sewing patterns that I can unfold and store in the closet.
Last week on the 5th I started class. BIOSCI100. Its mostly review for me so far but its fun. Not too challenging but we’ll see how I do on the first exam. I still need to find a partner for the presentation we have to give and choose a topic. I have a few ideas but gotta find a partner first.