I did some Googling and the black tetras are black Neon tetras. They’re pretty flashy for not having bright colors, which means I can really enjoy them without Lola feeling threatened by them.
Since my tank is mostly stocked now I went ahead and ordered some stuff for the boys. A new bed for Tejony, toys, treats, and a can of freeze dried brine shrimp for the fishes.
I have another bag nearly filled with donations and I’m hoping to finish filling it plus a second bag over the weekend. I’d also like to get some crafting done today but I dunno about that… Lol.
- 3 monitors
- 1 scanner
- 2 printers
- 1 computer
- 1 microwave
- assorted computer peripherals
- 1 digital picture frame
All dropped off to the e-waste recycling center
Friday night I cleared off the bookshelf next to the computer and put it outside.
- 2 kitchen trash bags filled with trash
- 19 plastic water bottles picked up from the floors
- 100 VHS and Betamax tapes sorted into 3 piles-
1. Home movies for mom to decide what to do with
2. Store-bought movies to donate
3. Recorded off TV movies to throw away
- 1 of the storage units is damaged and will go in the trash
- 2 of the storage units will be donated along with the movies
- 4 shopping totes full of books and magazines in good shape to be donated
- 1 shopping bag of clothing to be donated
Things to consider-
- Donating the box of yarn in my car?
- Donating the ukulele stands in my car?
- Selling my mountain dulcimer… I never play it and I’m just not in love with her.