I had photos up but I need better pics of most of them and it’s easier to just write a descriptive list.
- Kanji for “ki” on left ankle (Tinman Johnny @ Gypsy’s Tattoo)
- Dragon on back of right shoulder (Mike @ Psycho City)
- Fairy on smoking mushroom on right leg
- Corset laces down my spine (Matt “Dr Claw” @ Psycho City)
- “Engel” with horns and a tail on back of neck (Pokerz Tattoo)
- Skulls, stars, and butterflies chest piece (Matt “Dr Claw” @ Psycho City)
- “worthy” across top of left foot (Bob Ackerman @ Psycho City)
- Dapper fish gentleman on right thigh (Charlie G @ Your Favorite Tattoo)
- Lobe piercings #1 20g (done as a baby)
- Nipples 10g (Stephanie @ Hottie Body)
- Industrial 14g (Stephanie @ Hottie Body)
- Helix 16g (Stephanie @ Hottie Body)
- Septum 12g (Stephanie @ Hottie Body)
- Left & right nostrils 16g (self)
- Vertical labret 16g (Stephanie @ Hottie Body)
- 2nd lobe holes 12g (Stephanie @ Hottie Body)
- 3rd lobe holes 16g (self)
- 2nd Helix 16g (self)
- VCH 14g (Stephanie @ Hottie Body)
- Triangle 8g (Stephanie @ Hottie Body)
Surface piercing (stomach) 14g (rejected) (Stephanie @ Hottie Body)
- Twin outer labial piercings 10g (TJ @ Your Favorite Tattoo)
So my last post was about a month ago when I got my nipples pierced. I’m happy to say they are healing up nicely and I was so pleased with how not OMG awful the experience was, that this last Tuesday, I went back to the piercer and got my septum and VCH done.
Yeah, I went with the little pink rhinestone clicker, and I ordered another one with a big(ish) bright pink simulated opal on it.
No photo of the VCH, but I can assure you it looks super cute!
Wednesday I met with my therapist and she asked if I would like to meet more often- weekly instead of monthly. I said yes because I feel like I really benefit from seeing her.
After that, I took myself on a solo lunch date to my favorite Mexican place, my first time going there without Mattie. The waiter asked if he should say he’s sorry or congratulate me on my break-up- I said congratulate me. I had a really nice meal, and I got to eat as many of the chips and salsa as I wanted. 🙂
I don’t think I mentioned my mom’s dog had a little of puppies 5 weeks ago. The puppies are 3/4 German Shepherd and 1/4 Belgian Malinois. I’ve spent the last 2 weeks telling myself I do not need a puppy. There are 9 of them.
Anyway, this guy!
This is Yuba, and he’s mine. He’s got a pretty blue collar on, and I’ve ordered him a tag with his name and my phone number and I’m so excited. I’m gonna have a dog again! He’s the lightest colored pup in the litter, and he’s the smallest boy, and so far the calmest. His mama is overly cautious and not terribly friendly, and the father is not any better. I’m planning to leave him with his siblings for a few more weeks and then start crate training. Once his puppy shots are finished, he’ll start going places with me to gain more socialization and hopefully more confidence.